Choice of Carrier
Our carrier of choice is US Postal Mail and we use Priority Service which has the delivery timeline of 3-5 business days. You will receive a tracking number via an email so that you can monitor your shipment's progress along the way.
Orders received are shipped within 2 business days if we have all the items in stock. If we do not have an item in stock, we will process your order within 2-6 business days depending on the order size and any other factors that may affect the processing. We will inform you via email if your order gets unusually delayed for any reason.
Hot Weather Shipping
During summer, depending on how far the destination is, orders are shipped Monday thru Wednesday to avoid your order waiting in the shipping warehouses over the weekend. If the destination is in the East Coast, we will ship as late as Wednesday, however, otherwise we may hold off shipping until the following Monday.
During the hot weather months (typically May through October), an additional $7.97 fee is added to your shipping charges to account for the special Heat Resistant Packaging, which includes foam liners and ice gel-packs, to keep your chocolate from melting.
This policy is also enforced for areas that may have temperatures above 70° F anytime of the year. We can not ship chocolate without this special packaging in the summer months since it will not arrive intact.
Check the following links for current temperatures across the country for the next few days. This will give you an idea of how the chocolate would travel should you place your order today.
Please note that orders over $75 qualify for FREE SHIPPING and, therefore, the $7.97 fee is waived for such orders as well.
While we will make every attempt to ensure your order arrives without melting, we make no guarantees. If you choose to place an order for chocolate products through our online store or via customer service between May and October or if the temperature in your region is above 75° F, you do so at your own risk.
We strongly recommend that you ship your chocolate to an address where someone will be available to accept your shipment. We will not be responsible for packages left outside by the mail carrier where the chocolate may melt due to high temperature and/or sun exposure.
For extreme temperatures and longer shipping routes, we reserve the right to cancel an order at our sole discretion.
We stand by our products, however, due to the perishable nature of our goods, we are not in a position to accept returns of opened or damaged merchandise. Please read the following to understand where an exchange, a return or refund may qualify. Note that the below guidelines are generic and we reserve the right to refuse a return, exchange or refund at our sole discretion on a case by case basis.
- Our returns policy is valid only within 14 days of your purchase.
- We need to see a proof of purchase, such as an order receipt or an email confirmation, in order to be able to open a returns case.
- We can offer you a gift certificate of equal value as your order subtotal (excluding shipping and taxes, where applicable).
- We don't offer returns for purchases of gift cards or certificates.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they arrive defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will review your situation and, if applicable, send an email confirming eligibility of your exchange.
Shipping Returned Items
After receiving an email confirmation from us about the eligibility of your product returns, please follow these guidelines for returning your items:
- You would need to mail the products to: 9 Main Street, PO Box 186, Foxburg, Pennsylvania US 16036.
- It is your responsibility to pay for any shipping costs for returning your items. shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a gift certificate or store credit, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.