Marshmallow Meteor™ Made With Belgian Dark, Milk or White Chocolate
| Ask a question
Have a question?
A heavenly union of marshmallow, caramel, nuts and chocolate
These meteors have a fluffy marshmallow core with a layer of chewy caramel enveloped in Belgian chocolate with crunchy nuts throughout. Presented in three combinations, roasted almond in white chocolate, English walnut in milk, and Brazil nut in dark semisweet chocolate, creating just the right texture and taste.
Makes a great gift for
- Kids and the young at heart
- Sky watchers
- Science teachers
Taste and textures
- crunchy on the outer layers, soft and chewy on the inside
- The colorful foil wrapper gives it a festive look for holiday and birthday gift baskets
- Place several in a ceramic bowl for guests at picnics and gatherings to add a decorative touch
- Fits snugly in a care package to the delight of the recipient
While this meteor may not alter your humanity, it will certainly change the way you experience a chocolate treat!
Please note that the stock status shown for the product above isn't always accurate. Out-of-stock products are prepared fresh and shipped out as soon as possible. However, if we are unable to fulfil your order due to unforseen circumstances, we will let you know as soon as possible and refund your money, if needed.
All confections* are handmade in our store location at Foxburg Pennsylvania. Our kitchen is annually inspected by the state's Dept of Agriculture. Contact us to learn more or read about our ingredients and process. Feel free to visit us for a mini tour and free samples of select products. We'll be happy to have you!
* exceptions apply